Thursday, September 6, 2007

Oxygen for Zenland

Zenland is coming to Minnesota and it's time to ride baby!

Where does one take a mountain boy to ride in Minnesota? Sure we can do hill repeats on Genoa but I know that won't last long. The beauty of Whitewater is underwater so that's out too.

Zenland is going to kick my butt!

I don't know why I am fretting being that I have spent the last month redecorating, cleaning , cleaning, cleaning.......(got that Sugar Daddy?)..... it's not like I am going to have the legs to ride anyway. Wow that was sure proven last night. Just two weeks ago I was feeling on top of my game and now last in line. Did I tell you last night's ride sucked? I'll tell you now, it SUCKED and I couldn't even suck at that! HA I sucked at sucking.

Zenland is going to kick my butt!

Christine and I are out of sync. There must be this magical gear I am missing. Nothing is grovin. One gear too hard, other too easy. Yeah yeah, I know, "quit your complaining Blue Eyes! Just get on the bike and ride. Make sure you are unplugged while you are at it!" Sound about right?

By the way, Zenland is going to kick my butt!

The Gun Man keeps telling me this off and on riding can really f' up my performance. Get outta here man, who would have thought of that? :P Others say rest is good, builds strength. It probably would have been good if I was resting while I was resting but I've been working my @$# off all month trying to"find my house". It's been a struggle and I am absolutely exhausted.

...and get this, Zenland is going to kick my butt!

I better find strength sometime soon cause time is running out. Ride time around the corner. Sat ETA is 11. The man will arrive. What was he thinking? I sure hope he knows how to cook because all I care about is laughing and pedaling.

Must go clean some more!

Later folks.

Hey did I tell you that Zenland is going to kick my butt?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whack... just plain whack girl.