Saturday, February 16, 2008

Give it to Me Baby

I WANT CHOCOLATE AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!

I am craving chocolate really badly. Ice cream, cookies, carrot cake. You name it. Crap just bring me a pound of pure sugar wait, never mind I want the chocolate.

I have been having a Dove Sugar free chocolate now and then. Don't get me wrong, it's great stuff but it's rotting my gut.

I started craving something sweet a few days before Valentine's Day. I was thinking "hey holiday, I can have chocolate". Well I was a pretty good girl not digging into anything but the craving still exists.

Many people will say if you can get through the craving you are OK or cravings only last a bit. What if the craving lasts for days? What is it called then? I think it's called TORTURE.

I want chocolate now............OR......... I could be persuaded into a hefty slice of carrot cake with loads of cream cheese frosting on top in the middle and throughout.

Um yeah.........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't tell you about the late Valentine's Day dessert yuki made...

I'll show you instead!!

http://www.jrdessertbakery.com/products/MG_4564_LavaCake_c2.jpg

I can be a brat too :D.

BlueEyedBikinBabe said...

It's a good thing your URL isn't working because you would be in trouble :P

Kin said...

Chocolate is one of my comfort foods, but I have to exercise more when I eat it. Sugar-free stuff makes me depressed and I have to avoid it.

Good luck!